Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Classes Are Ovah!

Y

es, that's right, Ladies and Gentlemen, classes for Academic Year 2005-6 are over! Yes, I know that I have to grade finals, and that in itself is like a semester's worth of work, but still....IT'S OVER!

Woo hoo! As I mentioned before, I've been working straight for years, YEARS, I tell ya, and I am looking forward to a couple of months and doing what I wanna do... Not that I want to overwork myself with research, ugh, but it will be nice to loll about in the morning without worrying about catching a train to work.

Anyway, gotta make the final exams--that in itself is gonna be a killer... But that's okay... because it's over! It's over! It's over! Hahahahaahahahah!

*Will someone get ready to dial 9-1-1*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

そちらこそ、大変お疲れ様でした!
では、良い(ちょっと遅い)春休みを!
\(^_^)/