Sunday, November 14, 2004

We won, 34-26

We played the University of Oregon in Oregon today. And we won, 34-26. The way we played against Washington State last week--a game we should have won, at home, in the Rose Bowl, against one of the worst teams in the Pac-10--the prospects were not very promising. I was optimisic of our offense and improving defense, but that optimism had taken a serious dip. Oregon is improving and they are in the hunt for a bowl spot, as we were last week. If they played like they wanted to go bowling--as we should have last week--then the Ducks might have handed us our butt in their house. But I guess for today, at least, we wanted it more than them.

In an attempt to make myself feel better, I wrote Onigiriman #3.


Have a nice rest of the weekend. I gotta write up a proposal for a new course with a sexy title... Bleh...

No comments: