Thursday, July 01, 2004

One year anniversary, revisited

O

ccasionally, I go back through my Xanga to unclutter it by deleting some of my lesser posts. As I was doing this, I came across an incomplete post that I was planning to use for my one-year anniversary. If you recall, I offered to answer any and all questions asked of me, and I ended up with so many questions that I forgot about this post completely. But since the incomplete post is so narcissistic, I couldn't resist posting it anyway. So here is the finished version:

Anyway, a couple of months ago, bane_vixen celebrated her one-year anniversary by asking her readers to leave their impressions of her. She had gotten the idea from another site--I don't remember where--and the blurb went as follows:

Post a memory that you have of me in the comments. It can be anything you want. Then post this to your journal and see what people remember of you.

Now, this is, admittedly, an exercise in narcisism. Gee, why do you read me? What do you think of me? Me, me, me. But, I can't help myself. I will, as she suggested, post this to my Xanga to see what people remember of me. So what are your impressions of the O-man? Is there a favorite post of yours? Is there a general, overall impression I convey? Is the O-man self-absorbed? Opinionated? Overly sarcastic? Too honest? Just an old fart? Is there anything you can point to that started you to read the words of this old geezer?

Anything is fine, since I'll be stroking myself no matter what you write! Hehehehehe.

No comments: