Monday, December 15, 2003

More about...ME...

Paiky says: too much information! information overload! AGGGGHHHHH!
Okay, maybe its too much, But here's the continuation with shorter answers... but remember, no one is forcing you to read all of it...

LAYER SIX: In the past month have you...
Drank alcohol:
Duh....
Made Out: None of your business...
Gone on a date: With Musubi-chan
Gone to the mall?: Yeah! That's when I got the dent in my car...
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Never.
Eaten sushi: Yeah, I had chirashi-zushi at Makoto in DC. It was pretty good, but not as good as the sushi at Sushi Gen in LA. Tell Toyo, the proprietor, I said "hi".
Been on stage: No way...
Been dumped: Not really.
Gone skating: Nope
Gone skinny dipping: Hahahahaha. I wouldn't dare.
Dyed your hair: I live as God made me. I'd never put markings on my body--like tatoos--or extra holes for rings, either. I think God gave me just the right number of holes, and all are functional...
Stolen anything: Gulp...

LAYER SEVEN: Ever...
Played a game that required removal of clothing:
I think almost everyone has played strip poker, no? If you haven't, then you should. Or eve better is Yakyu ken. Hahahaha!
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Well, YEAH!
Been caught "doing something": I'm not sure i understand this quesiton.
Been called a tease: I wish...
Gotten beaten up: So many times, I coulnd tell you ...
Shoplifted: Gulp...

LAYER EIGHT: Getting Older
Age you hope to be married:
Been married, twice.
Numbers and Names of Children: One daughter, no names, please...
Describe your dream wedding: A private ceremony with only the essential people in attendance.
How do you want to die: Quickly.
What do you want to be when you grow up: You mean grow up even more? I wanna be known for helping others.
What country would you most like to visit: Right now, Japan, so i could see my daughter...

LAYER NINE: In a girl
Best eye color?:
Brown.
Best hair color?: Dark Brown or black
Short or long hair: Long
Height: Shorter than me, okay?
Best first date location: Sushi Gen... Good sushi is always a turn on...

LAYER TEN: In The Numbers...
Number of people I could trust with my life:
Two, maybe four...
Number of CD's I own: Not sure, 200? I used to own more than 500 albums. For you youngins, its that black vinyl disc with grooves in it.
Number of piercings: Zero
Number of tattoos: Zero
Number of times my name has appeared in the Newspaper: Four times?
Number of things in my past that I regret: Too many and not enough...

No comments: