Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Too Much

D

udes and dudettes. I am going to die. It must be, like, 100% humidity and it's definitely over 90 degrees. Okay, okay, so it's farenheit and not celsius, but give me a break, man, it's like muggy and totally disgusting in D.C.

Anyway, I've got a ton of grading to do--yesterday was Chip's birthday so I was busy with other stuff besides grading, y'know? And, I've been much more seriously working out, running and walking. As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, my BMI indicates that I'm like overweight--unlike Shi who claims to be overweight even though her BMI is within acceptable margins, y'know? Grrrr.... Thanks girl, make me feel even FATTER... Dude!

So the All-Star game is over--the National League lost again. Bummer. Especially since I am turning into a real Nationals fan, y'know what I mean? Damn! I haven't been this excited about baseball since like, um... ten... um, plus ten... oh yeah, like twenty-five years ago when the Dodger fielded players like Garvey, Lopes, Cey and Russell, with Dusty Baker in left field. Dude, can't wait for the second half of the season to begin.

Embarassed

I am, like, sooooo flattered. Why would anyone want to spend their precious time drawing my picture, y'know? *sigh* It's so nice to be <3... Below is the newest rendition of the O-man, this one provided by iluvpajun. She is a piano play... oops, I mean, pianist who recently went to Italy to perform in a contest, and she is going elsewhere for another gig soon... where was it? I forget. That's what happens when you approach 50, especially after years on... um... what was I talkin' about? Oh yeah. Fifty, the big five-O, and I ain't talking Hawaii, Danno...

Apparently, this is a punked out version of the O-man. Dig the green hair, dudes. I'm, like, ready to go out and punk all you guys... whatever the crap that means Anyway, tell me what you think of the image. And also visit The Pajun lover who drew the pic. Thanks again, girl!

No comments: