Saturday, June 04, 2005

Family

M

y stepson came from Japan last year needing to be with his family as he sorts his life out. He had seen some quack doctors in Japan and they put him on a regimen that I think was more hurtful than helpful. All he needed was a little love, a little support, and some honest discussions about life, responsibility and, of course, women.

Well, he is going home next week and I have been spending as much time with him as possible to encourage him to succeed in Japan. I expect him to be back eventually--not that I think he'll have problems in Japan, but I think he prefers the support he feels from us here. So when we finally resolve M's green card issues, we will apply for his immigration to the US, a process that will likely take at least a year. He's not getting younger--I think he's the same age as Taku--but better late than never.

Anyway, I have been spending most of my free time with family...

Peace and love, everyone--oops, sorry to sound so 6s...

No comments: