Monday, June 27, 2005

Booyah!

I

n the tradition of ESPN's Stuart Scott, I have to give a nice big "Booyah" to Booyahman for hookin' the O-man up with the theme song to "Winter Sonata". I can sleep well now that M can hear the song. The next challenge for me is to try to learn the lyrics... in Korean. Hahahahaha. I don't know any Korean, so I'll end up learning it by mumbling the sounds only. It should be interesting if not laughable... I will probably get the CD anyway because I think M wants the other song too.

On a side note, I usually am lucky to get somewhere between 10 to 20 comments a day. Actually, 20 comments would be a lot for me. But yesterday, I put up a post on a Korean home drama and I get more than 30 comments and a bunch of hits. Is there a correlation of which I am unaware? Heheheheh

Anyway, thanks again B-man. A big BOOYAH to you!

No comments: