Friday, April 16, 2004

Hi Onigiriman, it's been 303 days since...

Well, now I've done it. I got Xanga premium. For a whole year... In an blind fit of... something, I decided to pay for the privilege. It's not necessarily expensive and I've wanted more control over the look of my page. So I broke down and decided to get it. Besides, I get so much use out of it--meeting all you guys, reading everyone's blog, sharing my thoughts and experiences--that I was beginning to feel guilty about doing all this for free... Well, maybe not guilty, but y'know what I mean...

Busy, busy, busy

Was up until 3:30 AM making and preparing curry for tonight. I cut up the chicken for the Thai curry and mashed the potatoes for the korokke. M made the Thai and vegetable curry... She is the best. I did all the prep for the dry curry to cook today. Lots of veggies to mince. I also make a fish cake curry filling for snacks and a spinach dip... Anyway, I don't have too much time to sit here and write. Got a lot of stuff to do still... like clean the bathroom! Yuck.

Anyway: This little get-together has me running around a bit and I haven't been able to visit and comment on your sites for a couple of days. But i promise to be by sometime after tonight. So, 'til then: See ya! And have a great weekend y'all...

No comments: