Monday, February 02, 2004

Xanga 101: Xangans to the outside world

Someone who does not have a Xanga site, but has her own "special" blogspace, called Xanga a "whore". A WHORE! Well, if Xanga is a whore, then I'm her John. Further, she referred to all us Xangans--and the users of other free blog sites like LiveJournal--morons, presumably because Xanga provides a lot of preformating, thereby allowing ANYONE to blog, thereby cluttering hyperspace with our trash.
"the majority of free bloggers are morons who don't have anything worth talking about except how they are having teenage hormonal angst and their mommy wont let them get their nose pierced."

Hmm... virtually everyone I know on Xanga has something worth reading--even if its about nose piercing. But most of the hormonal angst I read on Xanga are mostly by non-teenagers. Obvioulsy, her contributions are far more hyperspace-worthy, but I won't be judgemental. I'd rather be a moron; excuse me for breathing...

Full disclosure: I know this otherwise nice person.... *sigh* Xanga and Me II
Someone who does not have a Xanga site, but

My Xanga Habits
Anyway, there are a couple of things I'd like to say about my Xanga habits. I like to write and I like to write a lot, which is not really a good thing when I'm really busy...

Subscribing and Unsubscribing

Leaving comments

Topics

<TABLE class=left cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=1> <TBODY> <TR> <TH class=left vAlign=top>Featured Content <TR> <TD class=left vAlign=top>Onigiriman 6:52 PM
MiSZ_TERi0UZ 6:33 PM
jennaypher 3:01 PM
xNpz_pete 9:41 AM
oojuneoo 12:25 PM
more featured content

<TABLE class=left cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=1> <TBODY> <TR> <TH class=left vAlign=top>Featured Content <TR> <TD class=left vAlign=top>x_nikkay 4:13 PM
jabbalphie 7:57 PM
azngrl19t 11:18 PM
eli77 10:31 PM
Onigiriman 6:40 PM
more featured content

No comments: