Friday, February 13, 2004

Before I forget...

HUGE, HUGE, UBER UPS to BarbEric_Bojo! Why? He taught me the magic key stroke, ctrl+z. Man! How many times have I deleted a major portion of text by accident in the edit box and thought I just lost it forever! Well, thanks to this magic combination, the most recent action is UNDONE! Yeah, baby. Again, thanks Eric. I use it all the freakin' time now....

This is what its all about...
I mean really. When I act playfully and whisper sweet nothings through my keyboard, these are the reaction I hope to get...

Simply_marie: I don't think you flirt... you're just super cool, super NICe, and SUPER HONEST. #1 thing.. you always make us LAUGH!
Making others laugh is my mission in life.

SleepingCutie: Your comments usually make me feel good about myself! haha. [Doesn't that make you feel good as well? ^-^]
Yeah, it sure does make me feel good!

RieLin: I know you left lots of nice comments on my page, including some about my pic. But I didn't take it seriously because I knew you were just being your nice chill-out self. Hmmm..i guess it depends on the person and how they take it. But I didn't think to hard into it. Your comments just made me feel better about myself and made me laugh alot. Did I ever thank you for that? Doomo arigatoo gozaimasu... hahahaha :)
Doo itashimashite. It is a pleasure to make others feel good, period. And if it makes them feel good about themselves, even better... especially if they're young and cute... JUST KIDDING! No, wait.. I didn't mean that you weren't cute. I mean you ARE cute, but I just didn't want to sound like I was flirting, or something... Can someone lend me a shoehorn?

gt_ninja: gah the thought of flirting with SENSEI or even just seeing sensei flirt (which has no sexy connotations to me, anime or not) makes me want to pour acid into my ears...
Alright, maybe we didn't have to go THAT far....

CultofDizzo: and this whole time I thought you were flirting with me....
Nah, I flirt with everyone--regardless of gender--and as a result I flirt with no one. I think that makes some kind of existensial sense...

Ca1b0y: Heh, once a flirt always a flirt?
Dude, how the hell did you know?!? Damn, I guess it's...

...Time to fess up
Bane_Vixen wrote that she "opened a can of worms", but she hasn't really. I'm the one opening the can.

"My name is Onigiriman, and I'm a flirt-aholic."

Yes, I admit it, I'm a flirt. It's sort of an illness. I don't mean to, really. But its a habit I picked up in my youth and have never been able to shake it. Dahahahah! JUST KIDDING! Whew, had to throw that in there, lest someone take me seriously... Anyway, no, Bane, I was not a strapping buck. Far from it. But I was definitely attracted to the opposite sex and I can talk in a way that can tickle their egos. I tease and let them tease me. But its all in good fun, right? Anyway, I want to say thanks to Bane for letting me have some fun at her expense... Again, heheheheheh...

Wait, one more thing: You were being sarcastic? The "there's just something sexy about the word "sensei." " remark was sarcasm?!? Ouch! And here I thought you were hitting on me! Instead, I'm just a big fat chump. That's the problem with this Internet thang. No intonation, no body language. Sometimes its just really hard to get the correct sense of people's words...

Hope you all have a good weekend...

No comments: