Saturday, December 06, 2003

Lazy day...

Last nights party was very pleasant, although the drive was rather harrowing at first. I don't like driving in the rain, but to have the white particles shooting at you as you move forward is kinda scary. But I drove safely and got there without incident. It was coming down pretty hard so we decided to say hello, have a glass of wine and then leave before the road got really hazardous. Well, you know me and Musubi-chan: Couple of drinks and we ain't moving. We didn't get drunk: It was, after all my boss's boss, but we had a fun time. Driving back was not too bad; the snow had subsided significantly. Thank God for small blessings. I must say that my confidence in driving in the snow had increased as I drove, but of course it might have been the sangria... And of course, we had a night cap at the local sports bar...

Today the weather was fine: Sunny, blue skies, snow lingering on the roofs and branches. The photo on the right is the street I live on. I was supposed to do some work today, like grade papers and quizzes, but i ended up just enjoying the beautiful weather. It was cold--around 33 degrees?--but it was just too nice to waste on work. I'll do it tomorrow. Onigiriman, the procrastinator, strikes again! By the way, the photo above is my special Onigiriman mug! Hah, I made it to see what it would look like. How narcissistic can one get? Speaking of which, my hit total is slowly approaching the big 10,000 hit mark. I must admit that I NEVER thought I would get this many hits. And I am flattered, truly. After all my ranting and bitching during football season, I am surprised people still come and visit and even leave comments. Thanks to all of you and know that I appreciate all your support!


No comments: