Wednesday, December 24, 2003

#11,111

It's really no big deal, but Mattblue's #11,111. Congratulations... for what? For being all "on" in a binary way! Hahahaha! But thanks for coming all the time!

In the meantime: I hate spam! I have been so careful with my Onigiriman e-mail account. I always delete unknown e-mail. In fact I have even deleted the email of people I know, but did so accidentally. As a result, I have been a bit more careful about distinguishing the sender and the subject. The other day, I saw received an e-mail with a name from that was familiar and a subject that seemed to match the name, so I opened it. BIG MISTAKE! It was some stupid solicitation for something I don't remember. I immeditately erase the e-mail, but what happens? The next day, my inbox is FULL of spam! I hate it. I'm glad the government is coming down on these dudes. I hate it when they just send solicitations randomly without regard for the person. I think its a waste of time and energy...

Wait a minute, it's past 12 midnight, and that means its Christmas eve. I should be happier, but this spam.... Bah, Humbug....

No comments: