Sunday, November 16, 2003

The Bruins definitely suck wind.... WTF is happening?!? *sigh* They needed this game so badly, but they were murdered by Oregon. I mean, it was even a close game. Not from the very beginning. I think it was 14-0 in the first 5 minutes ofr something. I think I'll crawl into a hole and hibernate until they get a real coach... Just kidding! I would never betray my beloved Bruins, team and school I love so much, ever since I was eight or nine, 1964-65, which would make many of you minus-15 years old or something... Anyway, next week, its '$c... If they win, I think I might pass out...

Xanga's Was Down
So now everyone is updating all at once. Some have noticed that I comment on a number of people's sites. I don't just read and leave. I comment to let people know that I did read there entry. Now I don't comment all the time, especially lately since I've been bsuy with work, but I do leave my share of comments. And I appreciate the comments people leave for me. But wait, this isn't what I wanted to say. The significnat number of updates kept me up rather late last night... Okay, I'm up late anyway, but I was writing comments on many places. Damn, I left an entire dissertation on Matt's site. But then, he's doing bungo, so he gets extra consideration, even if he isn't my student...

No comments: