Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Sweaty Football

I know there are some sweaters out there. No, I dont' mean the garment you wear, but those who perspire a lot. Musubi-chan would kill me if she actually read anything I wrote here, but she's a sweater, too! But then, she's a former aerobics instructor and when she starts running or dancing, man, it just streams. But that's cool for me, cuz her sweat is my sweat, y'know what I mean? Personally, I don't sweat that much, and Musubi-chan makes fun of me all the time telling me that I'm out of shape, that I don't have an athletes metabolism... well, DUH! No, no, I don't say "DUH" to her; she'd give me another freakin' shiri pen-pen.

Hey, I heard that! Who just said, "Eeyuuh"!

Anyway, over the weekend, in the Miami-Florida game, they were talking about the Miami center and how much he sweats. The quarterback commented that the center sweats so much that the ball is sometimes slick and difficult to throw! Crap! I mean Musubi-chan's sweat is one thing--y'know, the sweat of someone you love?--but the sweat of a total stranger... of the same sex?!? No freakin' way!

Then on Monday Night Football, Al Michaels and Jon Madden were talking about Wade, the center for the Tampa Bay Bucs. They say he sweats so much that it drips not only from his face onto the ball, but off his back, through his pants and drips from his crotch! Guess where Brad Johnson--Buc's QB--puts his hand for the center snap to get the ball? THAT'S RIGHT! Under his crotch. They showed a close up of his hands between Wade's spread-out legs before the snap, and one of them--Michaels, I think--said that Johnson is the fastidious type, the kind who takes 6 showers a day, and for him to put his hand in.... the RAIN FOREST! (Or something like that.) Oh gawd, too gross, too funny. I couldn't stop laughing!

Michaels and Madden make an incredibly ridiculous pair. Monday Night Football has reached its nadir...

: No really, it's an honor just to be nominated :
Nefarious just told me
that I've been nominated for The Dudes of Xanga by AlterEg0. Hah! Don't get excited folks. He's just playing, its--ahem--nothing really... Umm, but gee... First, an animated feature of Onigirman and now a Dude of Xanga nomination?!? I'm blushing... Hahaha! For those unfamiliar to this site, PLEASE NOTE that I have my tongue--er, fingers--firmly planted in my cheeks! I'm not really that pompous... usually... Y'know, I was wondering why I was getting so many hits yesterday and today... Thanks AlterEg0, you made my week!

No comments: