Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Classes

The new semester seems to be going okay. Just gotta settle down a bit, get used to juggling four different classes at once. I'm always afraid that I'm not prepared...

: NLUTE : 
Piratechan said:
...You just keep on being yourself, better story that way. no one likes perfect people. However I would not be adverse to another installment "not living up to expectation". =)
Okay, now I'm feeling the pressure... Now that I think of it, I haven't written the next installment of NLUTE. Busy with getting ready for school... (in chanting voice) Pressure, pressure, pressure... By the way, are you calling me "not perfect"? Hrmph!

But seriously: I need to think about Not Living Up To Expectations a little bit. I think I left off when i won a trip to Japan, and the story should continue from there. The previous installment about the contest virtually wrote itself. I'm starting to understand what some authors are talking about when they say they just let their fingers type... Not that I'm an author or anything... Anyway, the story needs to return to work its way back to my thoughts of being Japanese American. When iwent to Japan that fall of 89, an event happened that changed my image of myself: the student takeover of the US embassy in Tehran... Hmm...

No comments: