Monday, July 21, 2003

yin-yang

I had considered taking a blog day-off, since I had nothing to inspire me, until I received the following from Kurono Kei. This is what he had to say about the O-man and Sleetse, the Japan II blobring leader:

    You and Sleetse are neck to neck in the vistors depatment. You two are the, black and white, night and day, the yin and yang, the left and the right brain, the id and the ego, the young and the old, good and evil.

Hmmm. As Purin-kun told me before, "This really isn't a competition." Besides, Sleetse is the blobring leader and has been counting on Xanga since, June 9, 2003, a full week longer than me. So its perfectly reasonable that he has more hits than me, I mean, as of 7/21 9:49pm EST, he has 1170 and I have 1151, 19 hits behind him! Not even close.

But more interesting is the characteristics applied by Kei. Let's make a list to make this a bit clearer.

A
black
night
yin
left brain
id
young
good
B
white
day
yang
right brain
ego
old
evil


Okay, lets see... am I column A or B? Am I black or white... hmm yin or yang... wait, I'm OLD! That's right Kei, I am OLD! Which makes me, white, day, yang, rights brain, and ego. That's me too, EGO!

Just kidding guys. Kei, I hope you realize that I like to play, particularly using comments from others as a point of departure--see Hanzo earlier, for example. Its all in good fun. I know Sleetse knows, so I won't even have to mention that I will probably surpass him in hits someday... JUST KIDDING! REALLY, JUST KIDDING! That's the EVIL part of the column! Yeah, EVIL!

For the record: I didn't even realize we were close in hits until he mentioned it to me... and to a few others, as I have recently found out...


No comments: