Sunday, July 20, 2003

AllLookSame: Revisited

The idea that one can tell the difference between different Asians has been around in the US at least since WWII. Check out this recreation of a famous Life Magazine article on how to tell the difference between a friend (Chinese) and an enemy (Japanese).

More Banzai
Omigod! Banzai! did better than Frazier in the Neilsen's? I'm depressed as it is....

Here are links to articles on the TV show Banzai!

  • The Associated Press talked to Gary Monaghan, the series' creator.
  • In the LA Times Fox tries to defend itself.
  • Philadelphia Inquirer seems to think this is "genius"!
  • Orlando Sentinel thinks "it just might work"!

    Has any one heard of Charlie Chan's Revenge? It's a blog I just found and I'm reading parts of it. If anyone else knows about this site, or has an opinion about it, let me know. I am still forming mine.


  • No comments: