Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Halloween's coming.
Halloween's coming.
Ghosts and goblins too...

It happened again... I was talking to M the other night right before bed. We were ready to go to sleep, just nonchalantly standing in front of each other about a foot apart when suddenly I felt a chill sweep by my arms and the front of my body. Do you know how you feel a chill and get goose bumps when you suddenly see something really gross or scary? Well, that's exactly what I felt, but I didn't see or hear anything. It just happened.

"Woah! I just got a chill, as if a really cold wind blew in front of me," I said rubbing my forearms.

M's eyes shot up in alarm. "I just felt the same thing, too. Did something or someone walk between us?"

I felt the hair on the nape of my neck stand on end. We both jumped into bed and pulled the covers over our head.

I think I like Thanksgiving better...

No comments: