Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sorta Eclectic but sorta not...

I

like to think my taste in music is rather eclectic. I'll listen to some Jimi Hendrix, Billi Holiday, Beethoven, Dave Mathews, Mozart, Oscar Peterson, maybe even some Gershwin. Well, maybe it's not too eclectic. I don't listen to Opera and country music is not really my cup of tea.

But lately, most of the music I listen to is more basic than stylized. I lean toward rock, but the rock I listen to these day seems to have a lot of accoustic. And a great deal of it is J-Pop. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Anyway, this might bore many of you, but here's a song that I listen to and listen to and listen to. It's light and kinda poppy... so sue me. Blame Starberri and her survey.

To hear it, you gotta go to the Comments page. You might leave a comment while you're at it.

Getting To Know Someone From A to Z

B - Band listening to right now: Snorkel--1,000,000 hp.

No comments: