Thursday, October 05, 2006

I'm Lost

I

s it just me? Last night's episode of Lost--the TV show--was very unfulfilling. After an entire summer of anticipation, all we get are the three--Jack, Kate and Sawyer--locked up in cages. I mean, it started so well when it was revealed that they Others actually have nice houses and a community of sorts in the middle of the Island. Kinda reminded me of some cult camp, something like Jim Jones' camp, except I don't think the Others have Kool-Aid in their pantry, unless they are going to make the survivors of Oceanic Air flight 815 drink it.

Oh well, I'll have to wait and see what happens.

Sammy wrote recently that he watches--among other shows--Heroes on NBC. Onigiri suggested I watch it as well, so I went online to see the most recent episode and have only seen the first 15 minutes or so--a student walked in so I had to turn it off. Okay, so I take it easy at work sometimes. I mean, I was watching it as I was eating my lunch, so no grief please. Anyway, there's a Japanese character named Hiro--Hiro/Hero? Hmmmm... Anyway, he uses Japanese and I think it's the first time a regular in a Japanese role can actually speak passable Japanese. No more Arnold/Mr. Miyagi, thank God. The show online at NBC is the second episode. I want to see the first one. Do any of you Internet / bittorrent brainiacs have a suggestions as to where I might go to see it?

Anyway, Thursday is winding down which means my weekend is starting to kick in. Woo hoo! ...wait a minute. I have a lot of work to do. That presentation--which went rather well, if you were wondering --took up so much of my time last week that I fell behind in class prep and grading. But what else is new...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O-Sensei!,
God bless your wonderful soul! Your image links worked like a charm. Behold!
I really owe you. Many thanks again for answering my cry for help.
Gratefully,
-KC

Anonymous said...

A small thank you. Heroes 02
Torrent link.
HOpe it works for you.
http://btjunkie.org/torrent?do=stat&id=3416a12b79f3a6b5d4e108a34c883622bab5a08e7140

-KC