Saturday, August 06, 2005

Toshiba

I

don't know what I was thinking. But I ended up buying a computer on Friday. Yesterday, I had psyched myslef out to buy an Acer, but a tech savvy student came to see me to talk me out of getting one. Well, I was going to get one anyway. Comp USA had one with a Celeron (yeah, yeah, I know), 512 mb RAM and 40 gig HD for $499. Can't beat that price, right? Well, they didn't have anmore. It was limited to what they had in stock. They called around to local stores for me and they were all sold out, too.

So what did I do?

I got a Toshiba. I spent more than I wanted to, but it's too late now. This too has a Celeron, but for my needs--I don't play games--I don't really need a fast processor. But it does have 512 mb RAM, 60 gigs HD, and a 15.4 screen which I am really loving at this moment. Anyway, I finally broke down and got one.

Thanks to everyone for all your input. I truly appreciate it, only as the Oman can.

No comments: