Friday, July 08, 2005

Image II

SleepyWalnut: Also, I think I deserve a picture in return. ^_^

O

kay, I guess one favor deserves another, so here is an image I whipped up last night that represents the student who drew the Onigiriman image in yesterday's post. As with my Onigiriman, I created the image using my paint program.It's amazing what you can do with it.

This student's screen name is Sleepy Walnut so I used a walnut as her head... not that she has a hard head or a wrinkly face. But it just seemed to work out nicely. As for the doughnuts... well, I guess you can guess what her eating habits are like....

Senryu

Okay, I give up. whonose has been on my case about the senryu, and indeed I thought I had some that I had yet to evaluate, but for the life of me, I can't find them! The last one I found was for the topic "Forget", and I have a post with my comments. Was there one after this one? I seem to remember there was one more but for the life of me, I can't seem to find it. To whonose or anyone else: wanna give me link? I wonder if it disappeared when Xanga went all haywire a few weeks back?

Buried comments

As I was looking for the senryu, I came across a comment by onebear that she left in an old post. She wrote it in May but it was in a post that predated it by almost two months. I wonder if there is something psychologically significant happening here. A person wants to leave a comment for someone but buries it in an old post, perhaps never to be read by anyone. Why would anyone want to do that? She even wrote: "i hid this comment in your older posts, duh - so maybe you won't even find it."

Okay, I must have at least one reader who is or was a psychology major--there are so many of you out there, right? Please tell me what this might mean?

Note to onebear: I'm just having fun.

No comments: