Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Dating

W

hat is it like to date? I swear, I've forgotten what it feels like. It used to be about choosing the right clothes, making reservations at the right restaurant, selecting the right film, knowing when to hold hands and *gulp* when to lean over and attempt a kiss.

Ah, I used to feel so alive when I would pick up a girl and feel my heart pounding, worried if I would leave a good impression. Why is it I get the impression that young people don't feel the same way? I look at the youth around me and everything looks so casual. It's as if everyone is a friend before they even consider dating. Or are they just friends and not dating, but having sex anyway? Hmmm... I am so confused. Will someone help me understand today's youth? Not that it's any of my business, I suppose...

Anyway, here's a quiz I found at nefarious_hatter's site. To my surprise, my dating personality profile closely matched her match profile. Woo hoo! Don't tell M. Heck, don't tell Nefarious. She'd get just as pissed off for having an old geezer match her profile. Ahahahahah! .

So do any of you match my "match profile"? If you're a guy, don't even think of checking...

Your dating personality profile:

Liberal - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.
Adventurous - Just sitting around the house is not something that appeals to you. You love to be out trying new things and really experiencing life.
Big-Hearted - You are a kind and caring person. Your warmth is inviting, and your heart is a wellspring of love.

Your date match profile:

Practical - You are drawn to people who are sensible and smart. Flashy, materialistic people turn you off. You appreciate the simpler side of living.
Outgoing - Shy and timid people are not who you are after. You need someone with a vibrant personality to breathe life into a relationship.
Adventurous - You are looking for someone who is willing to try new things and experience life to its fullest. You need a companion who encourages you to take risks and do exciting things.

Your Top Ten Traits

1. Liberal
2. Adventurous
3. Big-Hearted
4. Stylish
5. Sensual
6. Intellectual
7. Romantic
8. Shy
9. Wealthy/Ambitious
10. Athletic

Your Top Ten Match Traits

1. Practical
2. Outgoing
3. Adventurous
4. Sensual
5. Athletic
6. Conservative
7. Intellectual
8. Wealthy/Ambitious
9. Funny
10. Big-Hearted

Take the Online Dating Profile Quiz at Dating Diversions

No comments: