Monday, March 07, 2005

In my Image

W

ell, last Wednesday, I mentioned that SleepingCutie posted an entry about her Sensei that was quite flattering. Around that same time also learned that the GobalGuy had created a likeness of me. I, of course, had to investigate, and lo and behold, there I was in his banner! Pretty funny and a pretty cool rendition of the O-man. Kinda looks retro, doesn't it.

The Aye's have it again!

Visit primwater's Xanga Site! primwater: That little Aye trick of yours was mean.

Gee, sorry, there. I do like to keep people interested as much as possible. But I was curious as to who my truly faithful daily readers were, and so I asked publically here if my readers wanted to read moreof DKLA. And the hardcore Onigirimen and Onigiriwomen raised their hands with an "aye"--of course, as it turned out, this band of Onigirimen (and women) was a rather small percentage of my subscribers, a mere 18% or so. I had not completely edited the final version, but since they were so anxious to read it, I gave them a sneak preview. I figured, anyone who didn't say "aye", didn't read my blog everyday--or didn't need to read anything I write immediately--so it didn't matter to them if they waited a day or two. It's no big deal, I think, and I didn't mean to be mean... certainly not to a little girl! But all you had to do was say "aye" to the earlier post, and I would have added you as well. I added everyone from brand new subscribers to old ones--Christine was my second subscriber back in June 2003. Of course this doesn't mean she's old, just that she's been a subscriber for a long time.

Anyway, I don't discriminate among subscribers. So next time, chime in, okay?

Like I said, the "Aye"'s have it.

No comments: