Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Whew! And I thought I needed a rectal exam...

I'm glad I'm not being too anal. I was not the best student in the world, to be sure. I'd bet a bunch of old friends and former teachers would vouch for that. But, as I will eventually write about in the continuation of NLUTE, I met a human anatomy professor at a community college who was personable, concerned, encouraging and funny. The class--for those of you with wild imaginations--dealt with the entire body, but mostly internal structures such as muscles, organs, and nervous system. This professor has been my template, the one person I try to emulate. Damn, he changed my life! And it has been my goal to be a positive influence--in any measure--to my students... Of course, I can just imagine them rolling their eyes RIGHT NOW as they read this. You know who you are: Mr_Mephisto, korikai, CaptainGaijin, MarJa, jammkat, GOnews, hanazakari, Purin_kun, Shiroi_Norite, Grom, Christine0109, Windward_Skies, FanaticalSHORN, triphopx, ross229er, kizyr (hope I didn't miss anyone)... If you visit these guys--some don't post actively--leave them a comment.

Sex Education... from mmh
One day, a boy asked his dad: "Dad, why does making love feel so good?"
Dad said: "Its just like picking your nose. Of course it feels good."
Son asks: "Then why don't men feel as good as girls?"
Dad said: "Because when you pick your nose, its your nose that feel good, not your finger."
Son asks: "Then why do women feel bad when ... Click here to continue at mmh.

No comments: