Saturday, September 06, 2003

Yakezake

Musubichan wanted to drink yakezake for the second week in a row... For those of you unfamiliar to the word, it kinda means sake that you drink when you're frustrated. I'm not at liberty to discuss the circumstances in public, but it has nothing to do with me, honest. It's related to the VA drivers license test... Anyway, thanks to the yakezake, I have a major headache... again. Blah!


: Ucla's First game is today! :
That's right folks, UCLA will finally play its first game today! Against Colorado and so I will be incommunicado until around 7 EST. If... uh, wait, WHEN the Bruins win, I will be back... Go Bruins! Crush some Rocky Mountain Oysters! Ok, now, to get in the mood, let's do an eight clap--this includes you, Taku: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-U***C***L***A***U-C-L-A FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

In the meantime...

: Weekend Fluff : Xanga Intros :
"Hi Onigiriman! It's been 83 days since you joined Xanga... won't you support us by going Premium?" ... Uh, no, but after 82 days, I thought I'd provide a list of fellow Xangans I enjoy reading.

Nefarious_Hatter: She's the best. Crazy humor: sarcastic, pointed, and at times even insulting. But she's an artist, so what do you expect! Besides she's quite a looker, as I've recently discovered--Yes, those are her lips in the piece to the right--Whoo-hoo! Go to her site to see other samples of her work.
Sleetse: Another crazy humor guy. Sarcastic and funny. All he can think about is girls--Yeah, Sleetse, I agree with you: some non-Asian men view Asian women with a different eye; but doesn't this make everyone happy? But I know he's really a good natured guy. I think Xanga is his place to play Mr. Hyde (as in Dr. Jekyll, not L'Arc en Ciel). But, he's not as sexy as Nefarious.
Piratechan: Aah, the bucaneer. Another artist but she does animation, too. She's Mr. Mephisto's sister and she gets kudos from me, especially since she's gonna animate my life story! Or I think she is... Hmmm... Don't wanna put any undo pressure on her... If your interested in her artwork, she has a link to her own website on hre Xanga page. Hey, Sleetse, you might like it, there are some nudy ones, too. Hahaha...sorry, Piratechan, but sometimes you have to try everything to drag a horse to water... Can I make a link to one of your pieces too?
Mr_Mephisto:  Speaking of sisters, Mr_Mephisto is the punk who got me addicted to Xanga! Well, she's not really a punk... She's one of my kids and in Japan on Jet. She's cute, but she was also the president of the school kendo club, so if you were a bit persistent, bang! Right across the chops! How come you don't visit anymore?
Mmh: New acquaintance who seems to rant quite a bit... but then, that's what Xanga's for, right? Besides, she also provides humorous perspective from Macao. That's gotta be worth something!
Takunishi: Good ol' standard Xangan. Unfortuantely, he's been having issues the last couple of weeks and his posts have been kinda ranting too. But he's a coo guy and I'm sure things will work out for him.
Those_daysOne of the younger ones I read. I don't know what it is, but her attitude and style reminds me of my own daughter. In fact, they are the same age, sorta.
CultofDizzo: My non-Chinese Chinaman, off teaching in Shanghai! Always a good read. Uh, do you do take-out? Just kidding! But he seems pretty busy these days too.
TiggerJ: Y'know, this guy is still a mystery to me... I read his posts--when he posts--but I can't peg him. From what I've been able to figure out, he currently lives in France, has lived extensively in the US (and Canada?) and is related somehow to South America. Oh yeah, and he doesn't like baseball, I think. Hah!
HattoriHanzo: My young FSU poster. He's really into movies and pop culture. Its actually a good subject to sudy. I should look into it myself. Go Seminoles.

: MIA :
There are a few who I enjoy reading but they don't post as often anymore. I hope that its just because they're busy, and not because of other issues. Masumi, Fooky11, PerfectSanjuro, Kumachi: Are you guys okay? Genki?

: Providing young perspective :
I also read the posts of young people to gain a greater perspective of this Xanga World. These include gurlekka, killawhale, dorkus_maximus, mattblue, Rayenne, Kayanized, pochi124, dAnxdAn, Zella.

: My kids :
Of course, I also read the posts of my kids, but I won't list there names here, 'cuz they are my kids...

No comments: