Saturday, September 13, 2003

Other Sites

Okay, so the Bruins lost last week, but it was the first game with a new coaching staff. Today they play the Illinois Illini--I think this is the name of an American Indian tribe? Well, nothing against you people who live in the the great state of Illinois--Nefarious, Paiky, et al--but I hope the Bruins kick their butts all over the field! Say what? You don't give a rat's ass cuz you don't go to UI? Oh, okay, playing it safe, don't wanna insult anyone, just covering this rat's ass...

I was surfing here and there and have come to the realization that Xanga is vast... Yeah, yeah, I knew it was huge, but what gets me is the variety: everything from sex maniacs/nymphomaniacs to self promoting lawyers. The nymphos are pretty anonymous--at least the Asian ones; y'know, you gotta live up to expectations. Geez, and here I thought I was the only one... Hah! Anyway, I was reading Paikypoo--a straight talkin' Korean dude who is closer to my age than most, but not by much--who led me to twenties_chica--a very explicit Korean chica; don't click on the link if you are easily offended, okay? DON'T CLICK--who led me to happy_toki--fun read--who led me to the following by Tina Kim. This is right up my alley.

After seeing this, I feel I HAVE to resume "Not Living Up to Expectations"--just for Piratechan. But it's been hard to get back into the groove, since it's just another boring life-story of another narcissist: ME. And since its about ME, there's no sex--some of my students have told me they cringe when I write about my previous gfs: Oh the horror, to think that Onigiriman might have had a girlfriend or two around when he was 20! *sigh* If I wrote I had sex in this room in that position x times, I'd never hear the end of it. But if you wanna waste the next 15 minutes of your life and read the first 7 installments w/out searching through my previous posts, go to the JAJournal--click the above banner.

No comments: