Saturday, August 23, 2003

Xanga for the really bored reader

: Entry length : how long is too long?
Man! When Takunishi starts to comment that my post is "big", then IT MUST BE BIG! Hah! (Or was he referring to "NLUTE"?) But actually my recent posts have been two posts in one. For those who have the time to read around noon, they've already read the bottom (first) half. I just updated/added info later in the afternoon... But not to worry, I guess, Pochi... School starts next week and my entries will shorten dramatically. As my kids know--or should know--I invest a lot of time into teaching. I literally dedicate my time to them, which is why they kinda become my "kids": they appreciate the effort, I think... I hope... Anyway, I'll post some Weekend Fluff later today, after I get some Zs... and sober up a bit... hehehe...

No comments: