I left a New Year's greeting three months ago and I got a response from three different people--Yamomya, Andine and SM--who used to visit regularly once upon a time. It was good to see that some still lurk around Xanga.
I am getting the urge to write again and, indeed, I should since I need to get back into practice. Actually, Jerjonji published a book that she wants me to read and comment on, so I agreed. I'm not finished yet, but I'm trying to read it on the train going and coming to work, as all my other time is devoted to teaching and grading.
But I will read it, Jerjonji. I promise.
The point, however, is that thanks to her, I'm getting the itch to write again. *scratch, scratch*
We will see...
Hey guys. So much for being better at updating, huh? Three months have
flown by, and I've just had no time or will to sit and write. However, I've
got a sl...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment