Sunday, March 13, 2005

Procrastinator Extraordinaire

T

hanks for all the advice and words of encouragement. I am so bad at prioritizing... Well, that might not be quite right. I can prioritze well enough. Unfortunately, my priorities are usually narcissistic, self-indulgent, self-gratifying, decadent, hedonistic, and/or any combination of these. *sigh* I should see a shrink.

But, I did do some work on Friday and Saturday. I transcribed the poems that I need to use in my paper. I've even translated a third of them. I graded half of the midterms for Classical J, I also subtitled a short video that I plan to use for class--perhaps over the summer--this is self-indugent and narcissistic because I love doing technical stuff like this and it makes me look good to my sudents. But I'd like to get some opinions first. If you've seen the Japanese anime, "Voices of a Distant Star" on DVD, then perhaps you've seen the short film "My Girlfriend and Her Cat" which is included on the DVD. If you have seen "Her Cat", let me know what you thought of it. If you haven't, then... aye! Nevermind.

Anyway, it's back to work for me, and never too late to say "aye" for you...

No comments: