Thursday, September 30, 2004

Debate...

T

onight is the first presidential debate. I'm almost afraid to watch it. I feel like I will be sitting in front of some crossroads waiting for a train wreck to happen. Will Kerry be run over by the Bush Express? I believe that Kerry is far more intelligent than Bush. There is absolutely no doubt of that. Unfortunately, while intelligence is crucial, it is not the only criteria for leadership. There is something to be said for charisma. Kennedy was charismatic. So was Reagan. And Clinton

Is Bush charismatic? Hahahahahahahhahaha. Like a tortoise. But Kerry's charisma resembles the over-confident hare, and I have problems with that as well. I think that Nader should have been invited to the debates. I wonder why the Bush people didn't push for it. With Nader on TV, he might steal more Democrats into his camp, thereby ensuring a Bush victory in November.

No, wait, I guess it would look bad for one candidate if the other two seemed smarter, vastly so.

Anyway, I'll be back with my thoughts later....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey "Onigiriman", just found your site on a search for love spells. Read a few posts, so thought I'd say hi and thanks! :)

Me. -- "I tried these free love spells online and got my boyfriend back!"

Anonymous said...

Hi Onigiriman,

Stumbled across your blog when doing research on love spells. Read a few posts, so thought I'd say hi. Thanks for the read! :)

Me. -- !These love spells online got my love back!

Anonymous said...

Hi Onigiriman,

Stumbled across your blog when doing research on love spells. Read a few posts, so thought I'd say hi. Thanks for the read! :)

Me. -- !These magic love spells got my love back!